Skip to main content

Scribes Tour Gabs Dam







Me and other journalists toured Gaborone dam recently and I took some great shots. We had great fun and wrote great stories. Check out the photos.

Some of us went on a boat ride and while in the middle of the water the boat developed some problem with the engine and took a while to start again. I could see fear written on the faces of my companions as the angry water raged. It was windy and the waves were just a little scary.

After a few minutes and cranks, however, I could see relief as the boat came back to life and we were able to ride to shore safely

Comments

Popular Post

Carnatics

If you share my passion for cars, please enjoy and leave comments. I will bring you more staff on cars as time goes on. I will research the net and walk the street for you. All you have to do is seat by your computer. You can also ask me some questions. If you leave your email I will email your answer. Thanks!