Skip to main content

Guitar

I have been learning to play guitar and I have many sites that send me vedios and other lessons. If you are a guitar junkie, then you are at the right site. I will direct you to usefull sites and post songs for you to try

Here is one. If it is beyond you level of learning, dont worry, the sites I will direct you to have lessons for begginers and everyone else. Enjoy!

http://leadguitarsecrets.com/blog/?p=218 this one will show you how to increase strength of your playing fingers.

Comments

Popular Post

Carnatics

If you share my passion for cars, please enjoy and leave comments. I will bring you more staff on cars as time goes on. I will research the net and walk the street for you. All you have to do is seat by your computer. You can also ask me some questions. If you leave your email I will email your answer. Thanks!